Glossika’s recording feature currently only works on Safari if your iOS is 13.3.
Here’s how to allow Safari to access your microphone:
- Launch Settings from your Home screen.
- Scroll down to find “Safari” and tap it.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click "Microphone"
- Click "Allow"
You can also allow Safari to access your microphone without leaving Glossika's site, and here’s how:
- Tap the “Aa” tab (You can find it in the URL column), and click "website settings"
2. You'll see "settings for ai.glossika.com" as below. Click "microphone" and click "Allow"