You're able to find a variety of language learning resources on our site, and all for free.
1. From Glossika's home webpage or the course dashboard, click "Resources"
2. Navigate our blog, check out Glossika guides, or download ebooks about specific languages — all for free
We create content on a variety of topics related to language:
1) Language-specific content (grammar, pronunciation, resources, etc)
2) Culture/travel-oriented posts about countries around the world
3) Discussions on language-relevant topics (productivity, memory, etc)
4) Inspirational stories from our users
Educational content to help you get more out of Glossika and a support center with answers to frequently asked questions.
Free ebooks are written with love by Glossika's Linguistics Team about a variety of languages, covering introductory topics such as pronunciation, grammar, and verb tenses.
3. If you prefer watching content, don't miss our Glossika youtube channel.
We host a variety of content — interviews with users and professional linguists, language-specific educational content, monolingual discussion content, public challenges, and discussions on various aspects of the language learning process.
Let's explore, discover, and have fun learning languages in a more efficient way!