If you've just signed up for Glossika, the system will automatically walk you through the process of choosing a target language and setting up a course.
If you've been using Glossika for a while and now would like to start learning another language, you'll have to add a new course manually.
1. Navigate to your Glossika dashboard and then click on the ▾ icon next to your current language
2. A drop down menu will appear — click "Course Management"
3. From your Course Management screen, click the + icon
4. Search or scroll to find the language you want to learn
5. Confirm your native language — sentences from your target language will be translated into this language
6. Indicate your proficiency level — complete beginners will be started from zero, and everybody else will be asked to take a short placement test
7. Congrats! Your course has been set up, and you can now begin your language training